Hi, Jen Kray here and today I’m sharing a few 3D bags as part of the Wednesdie Deals over at Tonic Studios UK/USA.
The Morwenna and Belgravia handbags are awesome and I’ve love to share a few examples with you today.
- Die cut your panels and detail dies. Two of the largest dies cuts will create your handbag.
- Adhere panels together and paper piece.
- Fold largest panel and use wet glue to assemble. Repeat.
- Slide one panel over the other and adhere tabs.
- Add handle.
- Slide closed using paper clasp.
These bags are easy to assemble and beautiful! A little paper piecing makes all the difference and will elevate your projects from ordinary to extraordinary.
Here is another version but this time I’ve used wallpaper! I’ve adhered with wet glue and it worked amazingly well. This is a great way to use up things you may have around the house and it looks just as nice as patterned paper.
This is the same wallpaper, just a different piece. Neat, right?!
I have more examples over on my blog today HERE
Thank you for supporting me and my crafty journey, it means so much .