Hello everyone! Here’s Svetlana Pavlova and I’m ready to share my new spring project with you.
How have you spent your Christmas Holiday? Are you ready to meet spring or still want to play in the snow and drink cocoa with marshmallows?
As for me, I can’t wait for spring and all my ideas are about it.
Here’s my new bright floral card for you to inspire.
This is a water coloured card made using Peony bloom set of stamps.
How to make it:
- Stamp the flowers around the edges of a watercolour panel.
- Start by stamping the large flowers on the corners of the paper and stick masking paper on them, and then stamp the smaller flowers and the leaves.
- Paint all the flowers with Nuvo watercolor markers and make a colourful background next to the flowers.
- After that spray the picture with paint and stamp a sentiment.
- Glue the panel to the base using foam tape.
- To finish, add transparent drops across the card.
The card is ready!
I wish you happiness and thanks for your attention!