Hello everyone! It’s Galina here and today I’m sharing a few ideas using Nuvo Glitter Markers. Love the shimmer!
Watch video to see how I made it!
This flower is a part of a big stamp set called Peony Bloom – this set includes different sizes and shapes of peonies (one of my favorite flowers)!
For this card, I used a couple of Nuvo markers to color to one of the beautiful peony images.
I applied color to the edges of flower petals with an Nuvo blender marker to create a more realistic look.
How to made this card
- Cut a white panel to 9×13 cm
- Stamp a flower in the center of the panel using Nuvo black hybrid ink
- Cover flower with a mask and stamp or trace by hand any shaped die-cut or any shaped small object. I used a star glass decor element as a template.
- Fill in with color the shape with a Glitter Marker.
- Remove the mask of the flower.
- Colour the flower with Nuvo Alcohol markers. ( You can also use the glitter marker to color the flower)
- Cut out the sentiment and color the letters with Glitter markers (they blend well with each other)
- Glue the sentiment to the card panel
- Use a corner punch to give a rounded shape to the panel borders.
- Foam mount the card panel on a green card base
- Add red Crystal Nuvo Drops
That’s all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!