Hello everybody! Svetlana Pavlova here and this is my last blog post on tonic studios as a designer. I am immensely grateful to Tonic Studios for giving me such an opportunity to be a part of this amazing team!
It was an incredible experience! I tried so many new techniques with Tonic products!
So for today, I used Warm Cocoa Wishes stamp set and Wondrous Woods Silhouette Tag dies.
How to Make this Card
- Using Nuvo black ink I stamped the images on smooth cardstock.
- I applied colour using: Marina Blues, Pebble Beach, Rosy Pinks, Fair Skin Tones Nuvo alcohol markers.
- Next, I fussy cut the images using scissors.
- I then use tag dies with trees to cut the background panel of the card and stamped a sentiment at the bottom.
- Using hybrid inks I did some ink blending on a piece of cardstock and I also added some stars using glitter paste and a stencil so that it looks like a starry sky.
- I foam mounted the die-cut background over the inked piece.
- I adhere to the animal and the heart using liquid glue.
The card is ready!
Thanks for your attention!
I hope you like this idea.