Hi there everyone! Amanda here today with a cute birthday card to share with you. I think this kind of cards are really versatile, cause you can either use it for an adult or a child :).
How to do it
- Start by creating a background with small images from the set “Celebrate Life”. Stamp them with alcohol markers friendly ink on a piece of white cardstock.
- Also stamp the rabbit, balloon and birthday card on a separate piece of cardstock.
- Color everything with Nuvo Alcohol Inks.
- Glue your background to a standard card base.
- Die cut a vellum scalloped rectangle.
- Fussy cut the images you stamped separately.
- Stick it on top of the card using Nuvo Glue Pen right behind the critters.
- Heat emboss the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock and cut it into a stripe.
- Place all the images and the sentiment on the card using foam squares.
- Add a few sequins as a final detail.
In the video below you can watch how I made this card.
That’s all from me today!
I’m also saying goodbye to the Tonic Studios Blog as this is my last post here. So thank you so much for following along these past months, and I hope I brought you a little inspiration :).
Have a wonderful weekend and see you around!