Hello everyone! Svetlana Pavlova is here with you today sharing two square flowery cards. They are so sweet!
I used Club Brunnera Die Set and Spider Mum Die Set to create them.
How to Make These Cards
- Use Nuvo Shimmer powders to color the cardstock.
- You need Blue Blitz for the card with the blue flowers and Lilac Waterfall and Violet Brocade for the card with the purple flowers.
- I also use Green Parade Shimmer powder for the leaves.
- Once the cardstock is dry you can die cut it using Brunnera Die Set and Spider Mum dies.
- Cut two panels for the front of the cards.
WAVED PAPWEE BASKETS
- Cut a few small strips of paper to make the baskets and apply colour using Nuvo Hybrid Inks.
- Weave the coloured stripes of paper and die cut them using a Scalloped Circle Layering Die Set.
- Trim the baskets to the desired size.
PUT ELEMENTS TOGETHER
- Stick the baskets onto your front panel and make a flower arrangement over them.
- Splatter everything using a brush loaded with shimmer powder diluted in water.
- Add sentiments
- Add some Nuvo drops around the composition.
- Foam tape the front panels onto the card bases.
The cards are ready!
- You can add an envelope to each card. Just take ….cardstock, cut, fold and glue it in a square shape.
Thanks for your attention!