Hi, it’s Jen Kray here and today I’m sharing a super fun, clean and simple card using some awesome new products from Tonic Studios.
Say hello to the adorable new Garden Gnome Stamps and watercolour pencils! I made two versions as my video was not on the first time filming.
- Stamp out 3 mushrooms and colour using Lucite Green, Summer Sky, Fresh Water, Lapis Blue, and Elegant Eggplant.
- Cut out watercolour panel 5″ x 3.75″ and stamp mushroom in left corner. Now use Mint Macaroon Nuvo Hybrid Ink to create a halo effect.
- Select sentiment and colour in the small heart with Fresh Strawberry.
- Decoupage your mushrooms with foam pads.
- Add Crystal Glaze to the heart and White Blizzard Glitter Drops to the spots on the mushroom.
- adhere panel to an A2 card blank (5.5″ x 4.25″)
YouTube Video HERE
- Garden Gnomes Stamp Set is 8″ x 6″ and has 20 individual stamps.
- Nuvo Watercolour pencils come in a choice of three sets:
- Pastel Highlights,
- Elemental Midtones, and
- Dark Shadows.
I really enjoyed using the stamp set and pencils, and there will be lots more to come from me in 2020. I’ll add all the links to the shops if you want to have a look what’s available. Can you believe the watercolour pencils are currently 30% off and they are a new release!
You can purchase from the links below. Not see what you are after in the USA shop? The UK shop has excellent shipping rates all over the world so it’s worth having a look.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I love getting visitors and comments.
Lots of love,