- White Washed Willow Wreath 40cm
- 10 A4 sheets of green cardstock ( You get 10 – 12 die cuts per sheet)
- 1 A4 sheet of red cardstock ( for the berries)
- 1 sheet of Gold Mirror cardstock ( to add sparkle)
- Red Autumn Nuvo Drops (To add texture and Interest)
- Hot Glue ( I used 3 bars)
- Die Cutting Machine
- Leaves and Floral Dies
Bibi’s Nuvo Drop Tips
- Warm-up your bottles by putting them on a container filled with hot water and leave them there until the water gets cold.
- Squeez your bottle until any air inside the bottle is out and keep squeezing as you work
You can cove the wreath with a lot more die cuts and you can also make the wreath in any color!
That’s all for today.
I hope you like this project.