Hey everybody! It’s Maria (Cardbomb) here today and I am swinging by to share a quick and easy card with you.
I’ve been busy lately. Therefore, when I sat down to make this card I knew that I needed to be quick, and so, I decided to stencil a fun background and put a brightly colored Christmas cutie in front of it.
How to create the background
- I ink blended using Laguna Bay and Siren Blue inks.
- If you need a circle stencil you can create one using your Tonic Circle Dies.
- Next I used the Winter Wonderland Stencil and Moonstone Glimmer Paste over the ink.
- I love that the Moonstone paste picks up the color of the ink below.
Free DIGI sTAMP
First, I downloaded and printed on smooth cardstock Celebrate Christmas Outfits.
This is a free digi stamp that will allow you to use any critter from Garden Party stamping release to create Christmas cards.
The critters in the Garden Party release are dressable and each stamp set includes different characters and outfits to create cards for different occasions.
stamping, coloring and finishing touches
- I colored al the images using Nuvo Alcohol Markers and I chose a sweater from Celebrate Christmas Outfits to dress up the reindeer.
- Using foam adhesive, I popped the reindeer up on top of the heat embossed sentiment.
- To embellish, I added sequins, a blue card base, and called it a night!
Thank you for stopping by.
If you’re interested in checking out the products I’ve used on today’s post I’ve got them listed down below.
Have an awesome day!