Hi friends!, It’s Jen Kray here and today I’m super excited to share a Christmas snow globe card from the Wonderful Wishes stamp release by Tonic Studios! These stamps are simply divine and make the coolest snow globes and scenes for Christmas crafting.
- Stamp out your snow globe three times, three trees and the little houses once.
- With your Nuvo markers colour in the green base of the snowglobe from one stamp and the red/green patterned strips from another. Cut out and decoupage onto the 3rd snow globe.
- White heat emboss your sentiment directly onto the front of your snow globe.
- Colour your trees and then splatter a quite a bit of gesso. This gives the appearance of heavy snow.
- Colour in the houses and assemble in your globe.
- Mat and layer onto an a2 card blank and finish with silver rain sequins.
In the above photo, you can see some of the shading with the Nuvo Markers and how the gesso splatter on the trees brings the scene to life.
Thanks ever so much for stopping by today and I’m wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!
Lots of love from Jen xx