When the sun sets and the star’s light that’s the time when Christmas joy comes. This snowy scene shows my thoughts about Christmas Eve. Santa is coming and bringing gifts for those whose year was full of kindness.
To create the card I used Santa’s Little Village stamp set
- Stamps the houses on the front of the card base.
- Mask them using masking paper and stamp the Christmas tree.
- Colour all the elements with Nuvo alcohol markers.
- Fussy cut the cardstock around the tops of the images stamped on the front panel.
- Separately stamp the snowman, mouse and lantern. Colour and cut them out.
- Glue all these elements using foam tape on the front panel.
- After the front side is ready, start working on the inside of the card.
Inside of the card
- First, stamp Santа and a sleigh with gifts using black ink.
- Apply masking paper on the images and stamp the forest using tree stamps.
- Next, add masking paper on the trees and apply Rubber Duck, Spanish Sangria, Royal Plum ink over the images to create the colorful night sky.
- Remove the masking paper and color all the elements with Nuvo alcohol markers.
- Draw the snow using a white pen and add dots to add interest to the scene.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you