Are you ready for the party? Yay! It is time for a new Tonic Studios stamping release!
Fantastic papercraft artists from all over the world are joining us today to share the best ideas and inspiration using images from Wonderful Wishes Stamping Release and Nuvo products.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn new techniques and to get inspired!
Wonderful Wishes Release
A collection of five large Christmas themed stamp sets ( 8×6 )( stamps with extra sweetness for your papercraft projects.
Available on the Tonic USA and UK Shops from today and until supplies last!
- 3421e – Jolly Marshmallow
- 3422e – Santas Little Village
- 3423e – Snowman Snuggles
- 3424e – Warm Cocoa Wishes
- 3425e – Christmas Snow Globe
This collection has been Fully Illustrated by Tonia Tackah under Creative Concept by Bibi Cameron.
Facebook live Party
Watch the party here,
- 4 lucky winners will receive a surprise crafty parcel.
- For your chance to win please leave a comment below letting us know which is your favourite stamp set in this collection.
- Winners will be announced here in the blog next Friday, October 18th at 1:00 pm EDT.
- Make sure to come back to see if you are one of the Wonderful Wishes Winners.
Enjoy Guest Designers 10% Exclusive Discount Code
- We are offering 10% discount for your Tonic Studios orders when buying thought your favourite designers or bloggers.
- Find 10% discount vouchers or links on your favourite designer’s blogs ( links below)
Wonderful Wishes Online Party Guest Designers
Discover the collection through the eyes of artists invited to this party…
- Keren Barker
- Marie Nicole
- Ilda Dias
- Ali Farmer
- Tracy Freeman
- Daniel West
- Michelle Short
- Daniel West
- Amanda Korktova
- Jen Kray
- Vicky Papaioannou
- Nicola Meek
- Christine Smith
- Koren Wiskman
- Svetlana Pavlova
- Maria Sabina
- Linda Parker
- Louise Sims
- Maria Willis
- Keeway Tsao
- Galina Filippenko
- Yoonsun Hur
- Hannah Drapinski
- Kathleen Graumüller
- Isha Gupta
- Mindi Baxter
- Kelly Latevola
Add your projects to the gallery below.