Hi there! It’s Svetlana Pavlova here sharing autumnal cardmaking ideas.
October is one of the best months of the year, isn’t it? I love the bright colors of the trees that also make me feel wonderful emotions.
Cardmaking is a good way to show what surrounds me and express my feelings so in my projects for today I tried to frame some of those warm colors and thoughts.
To create this card and tag, I used Warm Cocoa Wishes stamp set.
- First, I stamped the mouse on the panel using black ink.
- I masked them using masking paper and stamp other details on top.
- Next, I applied Dried Oregano and Rubber Duck inks over the masked images.
- I removed the masking paper and I colored all stamped elements with Nuvo alcohol markers.
- To finish I glue the front panel on the card base using foam tape, and I applied Nuvo drops.
- I also applied transparent drops over the glasses so that they look very realistic.
Do you like giving presents? Do you wrap them or put them in a box? I like wrapping gifts and adding a tag with a message is my favorite part of the process.
Here’s my new autumnal scalloped tag. The shaker looks like foliage under the critter’s feet.
To create this interactive tag, we also need Warm Cocoa Wishes stamp set and Scalloped Circle Layering Die Set
- Start by die-cutting three identical circles.
- Stamp the sentiment on one of the circles.
- Apply color with alcohol Nuvo markers.
- So some ink blending over the circle using Dried Oregano and Rubber Duck inks.
- Use two circle dies to create two circular frames. You can make your project any size depending on the circle die you use.
- Add a piece of acetate behind the frames.
- Stick double-sided foam tape tightly around the edge of one of the circle’s frames to create a box for confetti or sequins.
- Add confetti, glitter, sequins and remove the backing of the double-sided tape to then adhere the other frame on top.
- To complete the tag, use a very small circle dies to create the tag handle and glue the handle as in the picture.
- Attach the tag with the stamped image to the shaker and tie it with a thread.