Hi friends, Jen Kray here. Today I’m sharing a clean and simple card using the Botanical Burst Stamp set.
When you don’t have a lot of time, why not stamp up 4 or five of the same images and keep them for a later date, or colour them in ready for those unexpected moments.
Clean and Simple Botanical Burst
- Use Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink to stamp onto Nuvo Super Smooth Cardstock.
- Trim stamped panel to 5 inches by 3.75 inches, and also a teal panel 5.25 inches by 4 inches.
- Colour image with Nuvo Marker Pens.
- Stamp Happy Birthday, then add detail with a white gel pen.
- Assemble onto a white A2 card blank.
Make the most out of your stamps by using them for batches of quick, clean cards. You can even pop a stamped panel inside the card, for the recipient to colour or to save for a later date. Here is a panel I’ve already started to colour in, and will finish when I have a few minutes spare. Just grab your markers and go.
You don’t have to be an expert colourist to make beautiful cards. My top tip for beginners is to use cardstock specifically designed for alcohol markers.
Thank you for visiting the Tonic Studios Blog today. If you have any questions please leave me a comment – I’d be delighted to hear from you!
Lots of love