For today I’m using Autumnal Sprig stamp set from Bouched Bouquet collection by Tonic Studios. This is an old stamp set but I know many of you might have it so I wanted to ink it up once more to share a simple and clean idea with you.
I’m also using the new Merry & Bright colour palette and the Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Stamp Platform. This is a brilliant tool and allows perfect placement every time.
There are so many techniques to explore and today we start with a basic, clean and simple masked wreath.
- Cut watercolour cardstock to 4.5 inches squared.
- Align stamp on the card.
- Close lid to pick up stamp then open the lid.
- Ink your stamp, close lid again and apply pressure for a clear crisp stamped image.
- Rotate card and repeat (4 rotations in total)
- Make a mask to cover the floral images. Stamp the flowers onto copier paper, cut out, apply temporary adhesive and place over images.
- Stamp out the foliage to complete the wreath.
- Remove your masks and colour in using Empress Teal and Grenadine Red Aqua Flows.
- Cut a 4.75 square inch of Craft Perfect Candy Red and mount on to a 5.75 inch card base.
- Cut 3/8th inch black Craft Perfect card stock and white heat emboss sentiment and assemble card.
This is such an effective way to make a beautiful clean and simple card. It’s also a great way to craft, even if you have issues with your hands are arms. The stamp platform allowed me to craft, even with a broken arm and elbow.