Hello everyone! I’m so happy to be back in the blog after a long break during the summer! Hope you all had an amazing time!
For today’s post I used one stamp set and created two completely different cards.
How I did it
- For my first project, I created a long, narrow card base in kraft color.
- I embossed one of the images from the stamp set along the bottom line with white embossing powder.
- To add color I used Nuvo Watercolor Pencils (just as regular pencils, no water needed).
- I also white embossed the sentiment on kraft and cut it out using scissors.
- For the final details, I used a white gel pen to add dots and a fake stitching line along the edge of the card.
- For my second project, I created a scalloped round card using dies.
- I stamped the floral image on the right side of the circle and colored it with Nuvo Alcohol Markers.
- I stamped a small sentiment from the set with black ink.
- As a final touch, I also added white dots with a gel pen.
Here is a video where you can see exactly how I made both cards.
And that’s all from me today!
I hope you liked it!
Thanks a lot for stopping by and see you guys soon.
(Orange icons for the UK store – Blue icons for the US store)