Hello, welcome to Garden Party Stamping Release Sneak Peeks Day 1!
Garden Party is a small but exciting release that aims to introduce bright and modern images and illustrations tailored for versatility.
We’ll be counting the days until its launch on Friday, August 9th on the Tonic Studios UK and USA online shops.
We hope you can join us this week as we will be sharing sneak peeks of new stamps every day.
Without further ado, let’s start the party with “Flora Background” and “Celebrate Sentiments” Stamp Sets.
8×6 FlorA Background Stamp -3005e
- A stunning 8 X 6 / A5 floral patterned background stamp.
- Perfect for stamping tone on tone backgrounds, on small or large craft projects.
- Ideal to stamp anything from tags, cards, scrapbook pages, 3D items, memory albums and more.
- Great for applying techniques ranging from simple stamping or heat embossing.
- A joy to colour in a wide variety of mediums.
8×6 Celebrate Sentiments stamp set – 3010e
- This 8 x 6 /A5 sentiment set.
- Designed to celebrate success, life and friendship all year round!
- 45 individual stamps and 3 banner designs for you to mix and match and to build endless sentiment combinations whatever the occasion.
- The set also includes fun and punny sentiments for use with our soon to be revealed “Celebrate” Stamp Sets (Revealed over the next 3 days)
- Illustrated by Tonia Tkach. Artist, illustrator.
- High-quality clear photopolymer stamps manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- Ideal to stamp on fabric, wood, glass, metal, ceramic or any non-porous surfaces.
DAILY SNEAK PEEKS AND GIVEAWAYS!
Below are a few sneak peeks of projects using these sets.
We have loads of inspiration and giveaways for you to take part in starting:
- Blog Hop – Day 1: Friday, August 9th
- Blog Hop – Day 2: Saturday, August 10th
- Facebook Live Demos on Friday, August 9th: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
For your chance to win a Crafty parcel full of Tonic’s most recent trend Merry and Bright, leave a comment below letting us know if you are already loving and excited for the Garden Party Stamp Release by Tonic Studios.
Winners will be chosen from the comment section and announced here on the Tonic Blog on Wednesday, August 13 – 2019 (2:00 om GMT)
Don’t forget to visit tomorrow for the next Garden Party sneak peek.