I hope you’ve had an opportunity to check out all the inspirations made with the Garden Party Release from Tonic Studios earlier this month because it was fantastic! These beautiful stamps illustrated by Tonia Tkach are perfect for all of us coloring enthusiasts. I will be sharing a couple of cards created with the darling Celebrate Success stamp set from this release!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- I stamped the owl and globe image from the Celebrate Success stamp set in Black Shadow hybrid ink.
- Color images with Nuvo alcohol markers then fussy cut image with Detail Craft Scissors.
- Mask off a horizontal area with masking tape or post-its. Within this area stamped several smaller images from the set in Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pad and heat embossed on Glacier White Fine Embossing Powder.
- Within the masked off area, I also ink blended brown and blue inks with the Nuvo Blending Daubers. Remove mask.
- I heat embossed the large ‘thank you’ sentiment by stamping it with Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pad on black card stock and heat embosssed it with Galcier White Fine Embossing Powder.
- i stamped the second part of the sentiment ‘for everything’ in Black Shadow hybrid ink the ‘thank you’.
This card is perfect to send to thank the teachers for their hard work in the classroom! You can easily change out the pairing of images with others from the set to create unique cards for different teachers.
My next card uses a lot more images from the set and is a great card for the kids to celebrate back to school! This card includes three of the four critters from the Celebrate Success stamp set and also have them dressed up in the various outfits. What makes this sets so fun is the variety of ways you can combine the image to give you completely different look!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- I stamped several images from the Celebrate Success stamp set Acorn Brown hybrid ink. Then I colored them with copic markers.
- I have fussy cut all the images with Fine Control Scissors. I gave the critters and backpacks a thin white border around the image, but I cut directly on the line for the clothing. That way, I can add the clothing onto the critters and have it look fluid.
- On white card stock, I ink blended Lime Burst ink from the bottom and Rubber Duck ink with the Nuvo Blending Daubers. I trimmed down this panel to about 4″ by 5.25″
- Using the Tonic Hooray Banner Die and Stamp Set, I die cut the banner out of kraft card stock and the ‘hooray’ out of white card stock. I gently blended the fishtails with Soft Suede hybrid ink for a little extra definition.
- i added my ink blended panel to an A2 sized white base card, then my critters and banners next with foam tape.
Hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration and see you next time!