Hello everyone! It’s Galina with you today and I want to share with you a few tips using Tonic Studios – Best Wishes Decorative Sentiment Die Set and Tonic Studios – Celebrate Friendship stamp set.
I made simple watercolouring on this card using Aqua Flow pens, below you can find a list with colours I used.
You can see in this video below how I made this card
How to Make this card
- Stamp the critters on a watercour paper with Nuvo black hybrid ink
- Apply color with Aqua Flow pens.
- To colour the sheep I used: Rustic Oak, Cinnamon Stick, Vanila Sundae, Soft Rose for ears and chicks.
- For the frog I used: Evergreen Farm, Spiced Ginger. For a bee: Obsidian Black, True Turquoise, Spiced Ginger. For a butterfly: French Wine, Spiced Ginger.
- After colouring is done, fussy cut all the images.
- Apply peach hybrid ink on a card base through the stencil with stripes. you can see HERE how to make this stencil.
- Prepare 3 pieces of cardstock: two from white cardstock and one from glitter cardstock.
- Add Double-sided adhesive sheets at the back of the panels.
- Die cut a floral frame from all three pieces. You will get sticky die cuts quick and easy.
- Attach floral frames on the card base, one by one, keep the glitter one on the top.
- Add color on the glitter die cut with inks or with another medium (Alcohol markers, Aqua pens, Glitter markers)
- Adhere stamped images on the card with liquid glue and foam tape.
- Combine two stamps from Celebrate sentiments set and stamp a sentiment on the right top corner of the card
I hope you like this card and if you have any questions feel free to contact me in comments.
Have a great day!