Hello everyone. Tonic Studios is celebrating the 2nd Birthday of their Craft Kit with a wonderful rainbow palette!
As a special thank you, each kit contains a £10/$10 voucher to redeem in Tonic’s USA and UK shops.
Today is your last day to purchase Kit 24 so if you’ve been waiting, you don’t have long left.
My projects this month are a little different as I’m still crafting with a broken arm/elbow .
I’ve run with the rainbow theme to create a whole batch (eleven) of quick and easy cards.
Batch Making with stamps and dies can be fun and easy if you take a little time to select your materials and plan out your design.
- Select three stamps from the kit and layout on a smooth piece of white cardstock in a random pattern.
- Use a stamping platform for better results and to create a patterned background with sentiment stamps.
- Use two of the circle dies in the kit to create a card topper.
- Stamp the sentiment on the toper
- use coordinate cardstock and ink colours.
- Adhere to the topper to the panel.
- These cards measure 4×5 inches but you can make them in any size.
- For the inside coloured card panels, you will need 2 pieces. Each measure: 4 -3/4 x 3/4 inches.
- The white panels size in my cards today measures: 4 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
- Then you can mat and layer the card panels onto the card bases.
- To create the pop elements, I cut a long and thin piece of cardstock that measures “7 – 1/2 inches by 1 inch.
- I then stamped this piece multiple times in coordinating ink with candle stamp.
- Next, I scored at 1- 7/8 inch, 3- 3/4 inch, 5- 5/8 inch.
- Adhere to the end of the long striped piece of paper to the inside of the card base as shown.
- Carefully close the card to make them pop up.
- Die cut some little stars in coordinating cardstock from the kit die set to embellish the project.
- Glue the front panel.
- Using circle dies in the kit create a topper for the card and a stamped sentiment.
And that’s’ it!
This is what I’ve designed with just a few stamps in the kit.
I hope that I’ve given you an alternative idea for your kit this month and remember, you can still craft with limited mobility, just select the products and techniques that fit around your limitations.
I’ve put aside the rest of the kit until I am back to full fitness as I’m itching to use those gorgeous shaker balloons!
Thank you so very much for visiting today and |I’ll be back soon.
Lots of love