Hello everyone, Svetlana here with you today. I couldn’t wait to share more card ideas using images from the Adorables Stamp Collection by Tonic Studios.
For today I used Little Something For Harry set of stamps and I applied colours using coloured pencils.
How I do it
- I started by die cutting the card toppers for these cards. I used Scalloped Circle Layering die Set and Mixed Scalloped &Straight Edge Rectangle Layering Die Set.
- Next, I stamped a couple of hedgehogs on the rectangle panel and a happy hedgehog on the round one.
- I used Nuvo Hybrid ink pad -Powdered Peach to apply a no-line colouring technique so the images do not have a solid contour line.
- To add colours I used coloured pencils I have in my stash.
- When the toppers were ready, I stuck them on the card bases using foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tonic UK – Orange Logo
Tonic USA – Blue Logo