Have you seen the newest Merry & Bright collection from Tonic Studios?
This beautiful collection of products include all the Nuvo and Craft Perfect products in bright and festive colors, perfect to jumpstart your holiday crafting this year!
One of my all-time favorite products from Tonic Studios are the Nuvo drops and the Merry & Bright collection introduces to us a few new colors.
So for today, I’ve used many of the new drops along with a couple older ones to create this simple and clean modern holiday card.
How to make this card
- Use the soft gray pattern paper from the Merry & Bright 6×6 Card Pack .
- Trim the paper down to 4″ by 5.25″ inches.
- Add splatters to the patterned paper using white paint and a brush.
- Die-cut the Rococo Fern Garland three times out of white card stock and glued them together.
- Next, adhere the wreath on the gray pattern paper.
- To add dimension, foam mounts the panel and glue it on to a C6 white card base.
nuvo drops tip
By creating your drops separately instead of adding directly onto the wreath, you allow it to maintain it’s a circular shape.
If you add your Nuvo drops directly onto this wreath or any other surface that is not fully flat (non-porous), your drops can warp as it sinks into areas that have different heights.
- On a non-stick craft mat, I create 6-8 drops of Nuvo embellishment drops in various sizes and set to dry.
- I allow the drops dry overnight.
- It is important to make sure your drops are completely dry before picking them up!
- To finish, all you need to do is to adhere your premade drops to your project.
I opted out of adding a sentiment to the front of the card to keep its simple modern look and stamp the inside of the card instead.
This card may have taken some extra drying time, but it was simple to mass-produce.
Perfect for the holiday season when you need to make many of them to give out.
Thanks for joining me today and see you next time!
Tonic Studios UK shop