For today I used Scent Wiff Love stamp set.
This set includes images of cute little skunks, a rabbit, tiny florals, a tree trunk and sentiments to make love/friendship cards.
How I do it
- To make this card, I first stamped all the images using Acorn Brown hybrid ink.
- Then I colored each image with the Nuvo Marker Pen Collection as follows:
- Skunks: 495 Soft Taupe, 497 Stonehenge, 499 Ancient Fossil, 449 Delicate Rose
- Flowers: 374 Tiger Lily, 363 Tropical Ocean, 403 Bright Sunflower
- Trunk & Grass: 412 Pea Pod, 472 Garlic Clove, 478 Brown Sugar, 464 Coconut Shell
- Next, I created a very simple and light background with ink blended hills using Lime Burst hybrid ink and a sky ink blended with Mint Macaroon hybrid ink.
- Then I used the A2 Layering Basics – Mixed Edge Ovals Die Set to die cut the ink blended background and a scallop border out of Tan Brown Classic Card.
For the rest of the layout, I used a simple green gingham pattern paper and added a strip of Yellow Bamboo Specialty Paper for interest.
The sentiment ‘scent wiff love’ is heat embossed in gold onto some light blue card stock and trimmed down to a thin strip.
All images were added last with foam tape and liquid adhesive.
Thanks for joining me today and see you next time!
SUPPLIES LIST UK SHOP
SUPPLIES LIST USA SHOP