Hello everyone! Amanda here today sharing a project I’ve made using once again the Adorables stamp collection. I just can’t get over how cute they all are!
Do you like making small projects like tags or mini cards?
I definitely do! Sometimes it feels easier because there is a smaller area you need to cover, so whenever I struggle with inspiration I try a tiny project and it works great.
Here is a video tutorial showing how I made these cards
This is how I did it
- First, I made the mini cards by folding a piece of cardstock that was slightly bigger than the circle die I used.
- I left the upper edge of the die slightly outside the folded card before running it through my die cutting machine.
- Then, I stamped all the images I wanted to use with the help of my Travel Stamping Platform. I used Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid ink to make sure the images wouldn’t smudge with the alcohol inks.
- I coloured all the images using Nuvo Alcohol Markers and then die cut them with the coordinating dies of each set. I also stamped and die cut the sentiments I wanted to use.
- Once everything was ready I proceeded to arrange the images on the cards.
- I used a piece of Press’n Seal plastic to help me glue all the images in the place I wanted them to be.( in the video I show exactly how to do this )
And that’s all from me today! Hope you enjoyed these mini cards and thanks a lot for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
SUPPLY LIST UK
SUPPLY LIST US