Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy here from Prairie Paper & Ink and I have a couple of cards with a how-to video to share with you all!
How I do it
- The images from the Scent Wiff Love set were stamped onto Tonic’s Ultra Smooth card stock using Black Shadow Hybrid Ink.
- I then coloured in the images with various Creative Pens Alcohol markers.
- Using 2 different colors of Nuvo Hybrid inks I blended them over the Linking Rings stencil to create the patterned panels
- Next, I adhered the panels with foam squares to the card bases.
- On the insides of the cards, I stamped another sentiment from the Scent Wiff Love stamp set using the Black Shadow ink.
- I adhered the two remaining skunks I’d stamped and coloured and that was it!
To see how these cards came together check out my video below:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
All the supplies I used are listed and linked below (to both the US and UK stores):